• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Tourny

scsavre

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice all around game by UMD, to many penalties but an out standing penalty kill. Big thumbs up to the forwards and the lines came to play. Took Unions pp out of the game and they didn't have much more to offer.... UMD playing this style can go deep into the playoffs. Now onward to tomorrow.. I watched on espn3 and the 18mps might have actually been worth paying for it.

As long as I just have the window with the game on the streaming was pretty decent. About 10 seconds later than the play by play on the radio but the ESPN guys I thought were pretty fair in their calling of the game. Air Force and Yale also streamed ok.

WOW is all I can say for CC. I thought they were in for a miserable night after giving up a goal 19 seconds in. Storm back for 3 goals. Go Tigers!

If they win, my bracket there is completely broken. I'll still root for CC. Brooks, still watching?

Solbes, I'm over here trying to find away to get these games on the interenet. Making phone calls to other cable companies.I might be buying a XBOX. I guess they have some deal with ESPN3. Its just killing me missing all these games. Especially CC beating BC.