• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Get to Gator Lake UPDATED 10/31/2011....Please Read

Gordie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the prices for the cabin I belive we have 7 0r 8 in the first one and can hold a couple more. I am still waiting for a response for catered food prices from Dixions dinner and a breakfast or what do you guys think?

This just for the cabin and this what we were quoted for the weekend:

Okay. The cabin I have you down for is #6 the wild life refuge. this one

has 10 beds, two of those are queens. So with couples there is 12 people.

Then there is two rollaways and two double fotons. It is rated for 8 so

there are extra people charges for over 8 which is $25 a night. The cabin

runs $300 a night for 8. When you add people you also get to devid by

more.

Then we still need to figure out the food thing it can be catererd by dixion's or we can do the old pot luck type thing again.

I was also thinking that we could do a monster BBQ for supper saturday night but we will get to that soon enough.

I'm thinking we will be renting another cabin as I'm sure we have one filled up already and there are others staying in other cabins also...

This is gonna be the best GTG yet so dont miss out.

The cost of the meal depends on the menu.

Our options are as follows:

1. At $14.00 a plate are Ribs with great reveiwsand you get a salad and baked potato with it.

2. At $12.00 a plate is a pork lion dinner with salad and mashed potatoes

They always have desert but that is extra as everyone doesnt always want desert...

Breakfast would be a egg bake for $8.00 dollars a plate with coffee and milk.

You guys decide as I'm open to anything.

Dixions is asking for a deposit so we need to pony up some dough and lock this in. For 8 people to stay in the cabin it would be $37.50 a night and for 10 people it would be $35.00 a night I will need at least 1 nights stay to secure this for us .

PM me for my address

DON'T DELAY ON THIS.. YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE MOST FAAAAABULOUS EVENT OF THE SEASON... laugh

Remember you dont make it you miss out on a chance to become the NORD LORD for a year.

Well so far for cabin #6 we have and deposit paid.

I will keep adding names until this cabin is full then well see if there is enough intrest for another cabin.

Its getting closer to spearing season with each passing day and before you know it we'll be at Dixions resort.

I have a couple of prizes for us thast were donated by a member of the MDAA

One of which is a decoy that will be given away for the best video of a look and release which will be picked by the viewers of our spearing forum after the GTG we will post the video of the look and release then put up a poll on which the viewers like the most and the winnner will recive the decoy.

1.elwood

2.guest

Come on guys lets get seriuos and commit to the cabin or we may lose the place to stay. I need to have a deposit in by the end of next week.

so whos gonna go or are you planning on tenting it crazy

so far there are three spots filled

Elwood,

I put my check in the mail last night. I made it out for $35 if the price per night ends up higher then that I can send the extra few bucks. Come on guys save your spots this is going to be a great time.

Bowhunt

Got it today Bowhunt thanks that makes four people we need 4 more to commit

Come on where your sense of adventure

heck spearing opens in just over a month from now are you even ready for that grin

Elwood,

I put my check in the mail last night. I made it out for $35 if the price per night ends up higher then that I can send the extra few bucks. Come on guys save your spots this is going to be a great time.

Bowhunt

Bowhunt email me your address please to machonellc at yahoo .com

Sorry guys this is just not going to work out I got a call from someone saying that Dixions was tring to contact me but I had never got any messages or anything like that so I am just going to sent back the deposits from the people that sent me money.

I'm sure someone will have room for you guys.

Hope you guys have a good time as I will not be making it this year.

Good luck to all.

Elwood, I will send you a message with my address, thanks for all of the work trying to put this together.

If any one has any room in there cabin, and wouldn't mind an extra guest let me know. I would love to still be able to make it up being that it sounds like a lot of you are still going to be there in different cabins.

Bowhunt