• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol

paceman

I missed it, but it doesn't surprise me about Casey. I think he has a bright future in the Music industry. The winnner of the Idol dosen't automatically insure stardom....(Taylor Hicks)....but alot of the also rans turn up big...(Doughtry)sometime bigger then the Idol. I think Casey will be okay.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the show last night was really good. I liked it that they got to sing two songs. In the first round I thought Scotty did the best with Jacob and Hailey not doing well. The second round they all did pretty well. James and Hailey had special moments. Hopefully the voters get it right and send Jacob home.

I thought Haley should have went before Casey....I thought she should have went before Pia, but thats just one persons opinion. I've thought she was gonna go for the last few shows and my wife thought Lusk was gonna go....they are still here! But, one of those two will go tonight.

I have to agree that Casey should still be there but my guess is the younger voters are not into his style. Dumb move on Haley's part with the first song but her rendition on the second song was outstanding. Still don't really care for Jacob but I do think he has a pretty strong following. Just hope they did not vote last night wink The first song that James sang was pretty boring but his second more than made up for it. Very hard to say who will be in the bottom three but my guess is Jacob, Haley and Lauren.

When I seen Haley's performance a second time, I thought, "Huh? She sure is pretty enough and she sure puts on a show, maybe I've been to hard on her voice? Can't argue with the majority of the voting public!"

Lusk has a good, Luther Vandross type of voice, but maybe he doesn't have an appealing stage presence, like the others do? Maybe thats why he had to go tonight? I'm sure he already has deals in the making, probably all of them do.

The voters got it right last night. I do believe Haley could be next only because her voice is great but only with her twist on the songs. The younger crowd may not care for her style. Who gets voted off next is anybody's guess. We have a rocker, jazz type and two country so if I was a betting man it would be Haley unless she really puts out a knock out show.

Overall there was a lot of talent in the top 8. But there is no stand out. Both of those girls remaining are terrible.

I think I will stop watching and just read the recaps. (Unless it is raining outside.)

Yeah, I'm pretty much done to, except for snippets here and there as I walk in and out of the living room. Sometimes if my wife is watching and I hear something good, I'll watch it, but at this point I don't much care who wins it...all my picks went out with the wash water.

Pretty good show last night. Lady Gaga was there to help and all I can say is she is just a little "different"

I guess I am just not artsy enough to get it crazy

I think it will be the end of the line Haley tonight.

It will be a dog fight between the last three. They will all have a chance for a decent career in show biz. I am starting to think that Lauren might have a shot. She seems to improve a lot every week and has a great voice.

My personal fav was Paul McDonald I thought that he was a great singer and a had a great stage performance but obviously America spoke and didnt think that. Form the people left I would have to vote for Scotty as he is an old time country singer with a great counry voice.

I think it will be the end of the line Haley tonight.

Huh, I really thought Hailey did well. Her second song was terrific IMO. I finished last night thinking she had the most interesting voice and most believable performance.

Didn't see the results tonight though.

I had a hard time looking at Lady Gaga. I couldn't tell if her face was on upside down or not. crazy

Yep show is over for me now that James left. He was the best one of the four remaining IMO. Haley is too much of a "I am better than everybody" type person. Her attitude is horrible. She can sing that's for sure but again her attitude ruins it all for me. Lauren needs to grow up a lot. If I had to choose who wins I guess I would pick Scotty. Not a big country fan but he is country all the way and has the PERFECT voice for it. Seems like a very down to earth guy also.

I think that AI has changed a lot whether people think its for the better or worse. I mean obviously I still watch it but the new judges just get too attached they need a Simon back in there Steven Tyler says the same thing to every person I like his music and respect him as an artist but come on man you gotta give some negative feedback. When Randy gave neg. feedback to the contestents they worked on it and blew it out of the water. But I am open to whoever wins it now I think they are all decent.

I agree w/ MJ: while I dont hate the new Idol, they really need someone like Simon to tell some of these folks the real story. Listening to Steven Tyler sugarcoat every comment isnt helping the contestants - it's hurting them.

Wow after last's night show It is going to be tought to send one home. They all did great at times. For me Halley won the first round, scotty the second and lauren won the third. My guess would be Scooty and lauren in the finals although I want to see halley and scotty in the finals.

Wow after last's night show It is going to be tought to send one home. They all did great at times. For me Halley won the first round, scotty the second and lauren won the third. My guess would be Scooty and lauren in the finals although I want to see halley and scotty in the finals.

+1

Wait and see what happens tonight!

Here is what I come away with.. How can anyone be so non-appreciative.. I dont get it.. Not a congrats, a hug, not a good luck.. just a look of shock.. The right person went home.

you dont deserve stardome, You earn it.

The top two may have earned it..

Here is what I come away with.. How can anyone be so non-appreciative.. I dont get it.. Not a congrats, a hug, not a good luck.. just a look of shock.. The right person went home.

you dont deserve stardome, You earn it.

The top two may have earned it..

That was the same feeling I got got from her. Ever since James went home I think she thought she was the winner.

Now its just a matter of flipping a coin but my favorite is Lauren.

I would agree guys. She thought she was going all the way but times change country fans take the votes on this show seems like. She was a good singer in many different ways but about half way throught the show she got almost too confident and a little too cocky for me but next week will sum it all up with the winner on WED night.

Jeepers what a fast paced show last night... Round one goes to scotty, rounds 2-3 to Lauren. She should be the winner. IMO I thought scotty was boring. Pretty amazing that 2 teenagers made it to the finals. A good season will come to an end tonight.