• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol

paceman

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pia was boring to watch. Vocally talented indeed and easy on the eyes, but as an entertainer very boring zzzzzzzzzz....... Sing nothing but slow ballads and it's sleepy time for sure. That is why she is gone.

Correct. My wife and I had been saying the same thing for 3 weeks.

We also both feel that Jacob will be gone soon.

I wonder if people were turned off and put him in the bottom 3 when he said that if people didn't like his song, "they were afraid to look in the mirror".

The only reason shes gone is everyone thought she was totally safe and less voted for her because they felt she was safe. As far as talent she was in the top 5 in my opinion. The judges have a hand in this, by not critisizing anyone, Randy tries. This show needs a Simon even though he is an azz.

Actually I've been thinking the same thing about the judges commentary. Very little negative -but on the other hand, I have to say the talent pool this year is above par for the show.

Pia already signed a big a recording contract with the singing coach (can't remember his name) of this year's show. Just heard it on the radio this morning. She's on her way.

ya she's a million aie for sure

i agree jacob is a good gospel singer not much else

i've been impressed with the gal that janis jopin the last couple weeks

and scotty he's a shoe for a contact win or lose

I think they got it right tonite....that guy should have went before Pia.

Totally agree but if she will not sing anything relevant or put her own twist on the song she would have been gone this week anyway. This week it will be Haley or Stefano unless Jacob picks his own song then he will be gone.

Rumor is the theme will be 21st Century so we will see how that works out for everyone.

Yup, I agree with the bottom 3 this week, Haily, Stephano, Lusk, with Haily hittin the silk. Pia was a little one dimentional in her choice of songs, but dam she had a nice voice, was gracious, poised and was so danged easy to watch.

Yep James and Casey did well again. Lauren should go home tonight.

No Way

As the only female country singer she will get a ton of votes just because she is good looking and has that little twang in her voice. She can do a lot better than she has so far.

James and Casey are both so entertaining it would be hard to believe that they would not be the next Idol.

It will be Stefano or Jacob going home and Scotty might also find himself in the bottom 3.

Yeah, I can live with this weeks elimination. I must be seeing and hearing something different though? I thought that Hailey should have went home long ago?

She's easy to look at, certainly a sultry enough young lady, but I don't think her voice is up there with the other contestants and hasn't been for awhile?

I sometimes leave the room when a contestant is singing, so I hear the singing and not the rest of the stuff and alot of times I seem to be able to pick up alot of errors in her voice? Not always, depends on what number she is doing, but alot of times. Not being an expert, I guess my opinion doesn't account for much, but I heard it once in awhile with Stephano and alot with that McDonald...my prediction, her,Lusk and Loren in the bottom 3 next week and she goes home.

hmmmmm

i like haily i think she gets better every week

i'm no expert either though

i think jacob goes next week to

eventualy i think it comes down to the rocker and the bearded guy

scotty probably will hang in there close to the end but he's a shoe in

for a country contact if he doesnt have one al ready

Maybe I'm not listening hard enough? I'll give it another go next week and see if she can change my mind? The voters are keeping her there, so I might be missing something?

On Scotty, I think your right! Have you ever heard such a pure, male country singer like him, right out of the box? Man! We'er gonna be hearing about that kid for a long time on the country charts! He sounds like the country singers in some of the old stuff, uses his strong voice to carry the day, instead of bells and whistles....maybe they'll come later? whistle

I forget which song it was but a few shows ago Hailey's range and unique ability to switch notes at extreme ends of the range really stood out! My wife and I really like the raspy tone of her voice. Plus she has terrific stage presence. I hope that she stays in for the long haul.

Scotty needs to step up his game. He's the natural but if he wants to win this thing, he'll need to bring some uptempo country tunes a la Brad Paisley. He also needs to show some vocal range. That baritone is great but he can't ride just that all the way to the final and a future career.

James is awesome and I like his creativity! I think that it will be tough for a head banger to win it, but if anyone can do it, James is the guy!

There is no other talent like Casey though! All he needs to do is keep on keeping on! Maybe lay off the corny shmooze and focus on the act! Incredible musician and IMO, he and James are the only real "artists" on this show.

Jacob, well he can obviously sing but he is way too emotional. Imagine if Simon was still there, Jacob would have left on his own a long time ago!

Terrific 3! James, Hailey, Casey with Casey being the new AI!