• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sights

schmoe147

Curious as to what everyone is using when it comes to sights. Single pins or multipule pins. 3 or 5 pins. My bow shoots 305fps. Wiht a 5 pin sight will i be able to use all my pins or will I not have enough room. Wondering what you use and why. Dont need this thread to turn into an argument.

My IBO is 320 but I use 5 pin and only use 4 pins but I would like to expand and use all 5 pins but realistically how many people regularly shoot past 40 yards? 3 pin didn't perk my interest but I can see if you shoot in the woods no need to need more then 3 pins but an adjustable one I didn't like the idea of tinkering as the deer walks by.

I have the best of both worlds. I have a 5 pin sight that is also a movable. I use the 5 pin because I use my bow for 3D shoots and shoot in the bowhunter class so you have to have fixed pins and with 5 pins I can get out to 60 yards. When I am hunting, I can use the adjustable if I know the exact yardage that I am shooting.

I use a single pin movable sight. It has an open field of vision and it covers a long range of yardages.

Same here, I used to you a fixed 5 pin but they were starting to get to close together and block out alot of the target or animal. The single pin solved that problem and my accuracy has improved at longer ranges.