• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Your Favorite Old Picture

So, I was going through my hard drive last night and ran across an old picture I took many many years ago that I really liked. So I figured Id share it with you guys!

If you have a favorite picture you took say 7-10 years ago post it up!

I followed this guy around the lawn with a point and shoot pocket digital camera for about an hour just to get this shot. I wanna say this picture is from about 2001-2002

n199101806_33056996_8979.jpg

How about one from 1980, shot with Pentax gear and Kodachrome 64. Still miss shooting with that film. I heard a month or so ago they finally developed the last roll. I would crop a bit more of the right side if I shot this digital. I could fix in Photoshop but I like my film shots to stay just like they were shot!

396452441_Pncbj-XL.jpg

A couple from a very memorable trip to LOTW in 2005 on the Canadian side:

Loading up for the 1/2hr boat ride to the private island resort

Dock.jpg

Slippery Walleye - originally just meant to be a normal "fisherman/fish" picture until the Walleye tried to make a break for it so I cropped in for a unique image which I like better anyway.

Walleye.jpg

And lastly, another very memorable trip to the Florida Keys in 2005. Tarpon on the line!

Tarpon-3-1.jpg

Not really that old I guess, but favorites of mine. LOTS OF GREAT MEMORIES and long before I began posting on this site.

This is my favorite old picture. I did not take it but it's me in the pic. I set up the no jumping sign right by the take off and my poles are off to the side. This was back in 1978 or so at Bears Den Ski Hill, Fort Ransom ND.

full-27930-6296-roycefortransom5.jpg