• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Who is going to Spearfest???

MJ1657

Yes it is actually between that lake and another. We had are permant houses on a different lake this year but the dnr had us pull them because they put a aerator system in but I just checked it today and there is 3 houses on it so we might go there. Wish spearfest would of been a few weeks ago are local lake was putting out big norhterns and big perch but word travels fast and the lake became a zoo.

They were big heard of a few 40 inch plus taken out I got a 33.5in 10.5 lbs and there were guys getting a lot of them We thought spearfest here we come but of course its over now we were actually thinking of going to washington now I have tomorow off (friday) and was thinking of checking it out unless you have any other suggestions hahaha

deer hunter i will be out there friday and saturday all day. my house is all the way to the north in bakers bay now. im going to move it in the morning, not sure if it will be a 10' move or a big move. i have a blue half ton chevy with a brush guard. my fish house is black. look for me if you come out there.

Hey gotta start my run for the Nord lord early grin

Yep I placed 5th cool

It was great seeing you guys again MJ,dealer and Dealer Jr. along with browning gold and deerhunter alwatys great to shoot the bull with you guys

And It was great to meet you behindthehead

had some good laughs as always these guys that run this contest are the bomb as BNS would say grin