• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spearing lake

This Guy

Welcome This guy to the HSO family and the spearing forum.

Well there are alot of lakes that you could call nearby but I'm not sure which ones have been producing near Forest Lake but heres a couple tht I do well on Green,Blue,Sandy and Little Elk

I have seen fish every time I have been on Little Elk except for this morning and I was only out for a couple of hours.

There are alot of great guys on this site that should beable to point you to some good pike waters

Good Luck

heidi wants to come back up to fish we saw alot of fish when we were there.
one would think fish lake would have fish!! whistlewinklaugh maybe that should be the spot for the 10th annual G-T-G, WITH THE 3RD RIVER BEING THE 9TH. just a thought.

This Guy:Unless you are talking about a different Forest Lake,I don't think you can spear out there.It is on the forbidden list.I wanted to go out there spearing as well,but I dared not.

Don't think so. The one listed is listed in Hennepin county. It's a small lake/bay that's part of Lake Minnetonka.

Isn't the other Forest Lake north of the cities in a different county?