• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spear fest?

bassNspear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year there was 107 people spearing and only 7 fish weighed in you have to register by phone this year so not sure on payment but last year you paid right on the ice on spring lake.

Any legal lake for spearing can be speared so that is why they are registering over the phone I belive.

MJ shoot me and email @ machone at yahoo.com and I'll send you a flyer

If I can find a good place to go Im going otherwise I might skip it... Past 2 years Ive dropped 50 for heidi n I n havent seen a fish... Wish I could get my perm portable out on washington then Id be going for sure cuz then Id just spear washington 2 weekends in a row.

If I can find a good place to go Im going otherwise I might skip it... Past 2 years Ive dropped 50 for heidi n I n havent seen a fish... Wish I could get my perm portable out on washington then Id be going for sure cuz then Id just spear washington 2 weekends in a row.

Thats what I was thinking kinda like pre fishing and draw info from everyone at the gtg.

Im thinking washington depending on how the gtg goes... If I see fish Im in if not its not lookin pretty... unless I try lake x but never speared there arch maybe Ill call ya after I talk to someone and maybe we could go hit this lake up...

Its $25 pay when you get there register before or by Feb 5th weigh in at 4pm on spring lake. Tons of people and lots of money to win and door prizes to everyone I think. Ive been in it the past 2 years and had a blast!