• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walker Area Riding

MNUser

just came back from Walker on Saturday and the snow is DEEEEEP!!! I guess some where around 14-16inches for sure as of Saturday no groomer was out, the ditches are scary deep for any short track and the lakes are very slushy. I was told that the groomers were going out today so I would check with the Walker regional snowmobile club and see when they'll be done but the woods were just beautiful just wish I had more time and a long track.

Have fun and be safe!

mr

MNuser, if I wasn't traveling this week I would try to "leech" onto your plans... grin But unfortunetly I need to look into getting a sled again as my last two went to the junk yard. Have fun and let us know how the trails are when you return(I live in Brainerd too)?

mr

MNuser, if I wasn't traveling this week I would try to "leech" onto your plans... grin But unfortunetly I need to look into getting a sled again as my last two went to the junk yard. Have fun and let us know how the trails are when you return(I live in Brainerd too)?

mr

Hey meat-run watch that leech stuff! smirk Maybe I'll Leech~~ along with MNuser. smile I have ran sleds and wheelers in the Paul Bunyan up by Walker for about 25 years and know the trails very well! wink

Let's ride on Saturday. I have a couple others who might join along. Will know more on Thursday. We talked about meeting up in Hackensack and running to Walker for lunch and then running a different way back to Hackensack. Would enjoy having you Leech.

Let's ride on Saturday. I have a couple others who might join along. Will know more on Thursday. We talked about meeting up in Hackensack and running to Walker for lunch and then running a different way back to Hackensack. Would enjoy having you Leech.

I'll check the schedule and see what's going on but it does sound interesting! Thanks. wink

Just got back from Leech yesterday....fishing was slow for us. There is a lot of snow up there...they got 14-18" in the past storm. Definitely some slushy areas on the lakes, but nothing that kept us from traveling with a sled and portable. When leaving yesterday morning the Paul Bunyan trail was freshly groomed out of Walker, and the other trails we saw on the way up on Sunday looked nicely groomed as well. Should be good riding up there.

I will be heading to DL this weekend and riding around there....I know they got 14"+ at my father in laws place near Perham.

MNUser, didn't hear back from you yesterday so wanted to let you know I have made some plans to hit Mil Lacs on Sat. Hope you guys have a great ride up there. Maybe we can meet up another weekend. Leech~~