• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arctic Armor Suit

Now, to add to my two other issues I've had with my AA Plus suit, the butt seam let go a week ago. They don't fit tightly, so I was surprised at that. It was just the thread. The fabric was still intact.

I e-mailed them about it, since the suit was bought less than a year before it ripped out, and a week has gone by with no response. Again.

So we stitched up the seam ourselves.

I have had a few stitching issue on my suit also but instead of contacting AA and sending the it back, I simply had my wife fire up her sewing machime and all was better than new in a short bit.

That was alot easier and faster than say sending back the bibs or jacket. Next to no cost for the 20 minute repair. Yes I am lucky to have a wife that is so good with sewing repairs.

I may have to take her out fishing this summer for her help.

Steve, I would suggest calling them.

Email that's ignored leaves me no hope they'd respond any more favorably to a phone call. For a business owner, a contact is a contact. If someone wants to hire me or has a problem with my services, I don't ignore them no matter what form of contact they use.

Anyway, I simply wanted to report my results in using this gear and contacting the company, and have done so with honesty and balance. Time for me to move on. smile