• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Stupid snowmobile

walleyeking19

We took our 2 sleds off the trailer today and they were running fine while they were on the trailer. So my brother and I took them out on the lake to run them a little bit. We were doing fine until we stopped in front of my house to talk to my brother.

Thats when my sled decided to turn off. We tried everything we could think of. We put more gas in it, tried new spark plugs. Made sure we had enough oil and cleaned the air filter. Nothing worked. It just sounds like it's not getting any gas. What makes it worse is that we're leaving tomorrow for lake of the woods and the ice isnt good enough to drive the truck out there to get it.

Does anyone have any ideas what else we could do? Its a '97 Polaris if that helps

I was talking to my step brother last night who had a simialr issue with one of his AC's. After a big run-around, they finally hooked it up to a computer to run the diagnostics on it. Turned out there was a bad sensor that measured the water temp. In the end, they had to rebuild the motor after a cylinder went bad.

Kill Switch?

5 years ago, just bought a brand new bike, son and I rode it over 100 miles, stopped a buddies house, chatted for a while, and it wouldn't start,, checked just about everything,, until i called the dealer, and he says, check the kill switch,, da,,

5 years ago, just bought a brand new bike, son and I rode it over 100 miles, stopped a buddies house, chatted for a while, and it wouldn't start,, checked just about everything,, until i called the dealer, and he says, check the kill switch,, da,,

I did a da, once with my new boat. We were having a family get together and I trailered my boat all the way down from Brainard to Annendale to pull all the kids sking and tubing for the day. Boat would not start no matter what I tried. Pulled it all the way back to Brainard and ran it in to the the dealer first thing the next morning. Went through the whole story with him. He walked over looked at the kill switch, fliped it up and then said there you owe me $25 bucks! Later I realized when I was whipping down the inside with a rag cleaning it I must have fliped the switch! shocked What a waste of time and money that day was! cry