• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Recap for the 7th GTG!!!!

bassNspear

MJ I kept an eye out for ya but I head home down 6 I didnt go hunting in longville and you shoulda called me I woulda come and help you out. I just did the axels in my truck so I know whats a head of ya its not that tough of a job.

Laska I still have heidi's lighter man i quit smoking and drinkin and I still end u with someone else lighter now thats a hard habbit to break laugh

I'll savee it for her and put it next to the trophy until next time

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. Thanks for the offers though guys. I was only up Friday and wasn't able to make it out until almost 3, and had to leave for the cities by 9 saturday morning. Glad to hear you guys had fun, I knew the river wouldn't disappoint!

Andy and I had a great time spearing and BSin' with all of you guys. I think that 2nd place trophy is going to his head. It took me a while to get him to throw it down the hole to see how she swims. I'm still reminding him that he needs to become a member here.

The road there

2010-12-19074355.jpg

Sat Morning-2nd is glenn going out

2010-12-19074711.jpg

2010-12-19074721.jpg

Rattle's set up

2010-12-17154429.jpg

Setting up

2010-12-17154438.jpg

Eating lunch on Sunday

2010-12-19121331.jpg

2010-12-19121319.jpg

The "Classy Toilet", Look at the colors their "FABULOUS!!"

2010-12-19153755.jpg

Overall the GTG was a great success and I enjoyed everyone's company, I may have talked to much but what can ya do ya only have a weekend to talk with everyone. My highlight was Elwood's "Fabulous" phrase and seeing a 30" walleye zing thru the hole. Many great memories I will never forget and a bunch of new friends to spear with. I want to again thank everyone for coming and I hope you enjoyed the talks and spearing as much as I did.

I lost a whitefish decoy that was sitting out at the cabin if anyone knows where it could be let me know. I also forgot my gosh darn pillow up there- its a gonner o-well. I need to ask who bought bait up at the shack, they put it on my tab.... Not a problem but I had to pay $25 for bait charges... So next year pay for your bait! I told heidi their went her Xmas present crylaugh I hope we plan on the bigger cabin next year I know bns was talking to them, they charged n extra $50 for the weekend for extra peeps when I checked out, and they said if we have the bigger room that wont be nessesary.

More Pics from the Get to Gator

The prizes

5286746121_35b5b91d41_z.jpg

Poker Decoys

1st Place - Brad Lange Decoy went to BNS

2nd Place - RW Decoy went to the ladies... Molie and Heidi

3rd Place - Jim Dorance Decoy went to Laska

$50 Look and Release Dennis Bertram Decoy Gift Certificate went to Laska for, not the biggest but the most unique release.

The 3 Laska Decoys have already been covered... and we know who took home the nord lord trophy....

5287349430_2a67b92e33_z.jpg