• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

whats my bow worth

schmoe147

I have a 2007 switchback LD completelly loaded. Switchback LD.It has a custom Mean V string suppressor. Doinker stablilizer. Trophy Ridge fall-away rest, Fuse 4 arrow quiver. True-Glow 3 pin sight. I also have a Spott Hogg Real deal 5 pin custom sight, with the first pin .29,2nd and 3rd pin .19 and 4th and 5th pin .10 with wrap around fiber obtic. Also a SKB bow case.New string put on beginning of this year. It is in excellent condition

Wondering what its worth??

My rule of thumb, even in great shape probalby less than half of it's retail value with all the do-dads. I almost bought a 2009 Mathewes Reezen, one year old this year loaded, $800, went to another archer for that price. Retail was about $1500 plus tax. Since we are on the back side of the season, it may be harder to sell, hence a lower price to entice someone to jump on it. With used stuff like this, no collector value it's buyers and sellers. Good luck.

Switchback bows are popular on the online auction sites and AT forums. Take a few minutes to do some searches and I am sure you will find some being sold right now to compare prices with.

I bought my 06 Switchback this past spring with Mathews quiver, Muzzy rest and a new string/cable for $400 shipped. I purchased direct from a fellow bowhunter who was selling on the AT forums. I ended up not liking the rest at all, but the bow has been a great shooter. I had been looking at a bunch of other Switchback/XT/LD models all ranging from $300 - $700 depending on what accessories and such were being included. Keep in mind that shipping costs will run in the $40 - $60 range pretty easily.