• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance GPS 3500c /Parts and Customer Service Review

They can look up my story as they have my real name from facebook. So they know that my story is true. I can hardly wait to sell this hds and my lcx 112c in the spring, and get birds on my boat. The only reason in the past to have lowrance was because of lakemaster. Now that the birds use lakemaster also, it's a no brainer.

See ya lowrance!!!!!

Actively responding????

http://www.facebook.com/#!/topic.php?uid=107205635988237&topic=224

Here's my post that has gone un-answered. They only answer when they can point out someone elses fault.

You are right about that. They tend to ignore the customer service things and emphasize the "hds is wonderful" stuff.

My experiences:

Eagle 480- Great unit, no problems what-so-ever.

Lowrance X510C- Readings would jump around and depth would loose bottom easily. Called Lowrance and had a new one at my door within a week.

Expedition C and H2OC- Both GREAT units, no problems.

I feel bad for those of you that have had bad experiences with them, but for myself calls were always returned and emails were answered within a day or two, no exceptions. My service has been great and I will be staying with them for future purchases.