• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the office is back!

pinkfloyd4ever

Will Ferrell starts his run tonight, and we get to see the fallout of the DM management shift. Frankly, I'm happy to see some new storylines, material, and major character movement. It has been pretty stale even with the usual silliness. I always thought the Sabre buyout was pretty lame.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Rainn Wilson (Dwight) may not be returning next season, either. Something about not being able to do live theater and TV at the same time. I could see it continuing with one of those 2 gone, but never both of them. All of the other cast members could go with little impact. Actually, I see it being better without Michael than without Dwight. Jim- fading away, Pam- annoying with power, the rest of them, wouldn't be missed as they were simply added to plotlines as needed. I will say that I like the Andy and Darryl bro-mance!

As I've said before, though, I am not really attached to the show anymore anyway.

Agreed. I didn't know what to expect w/ WF, but I do not like what they are having him do. Didn't care for most of the goodbyes, although Toby's brother was kinda funny in an unnerving way. What a list of people coming up, though!

William Arnett plays 'Fred Henry', Raymond Romano plays 'Merv Bronte', and James Spader plays 'Robert California'. These are real, guys," she tweeted. Kaling then added, "Catherine 'The Great' Tate is Nellie Bertrum. (Again, real.)

All those, plus Jim Carrey and Ricky Gervais! I guess I'll keep watching for these spots alone. They'll have to warok hard to hook me again, though.

I liked Michael's final episode, had some good lines like Double D said about the adam's apple. WF is doing nothing for me either, hit his high point in old school. The stare down with Toby for the goodbye was funny, and the 30 backward shots until one went in.

The show has made ahout what, 8 good seasons? so it is nearing the end of its run IMO.

Yawn. Jim's getting kicked out of the popular kids clique Inner Circle was kinda funny, I guess. This show shoulda left on a high note a couple of years ago.