• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

what about fourth place at the spearfest um I seem to recall useing a little decoy from you...

Glen your a funny guy... grin

not really. i take my spearing prety serious!!!!!!!!!! whistlewinklaughcrazy and its not the size of the deke, its how you wiggle it!!!!!! coolsmilegrin

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laska, I will probably go to the Get to Gator and also bringing a buddy.(the one who won the ice saw last year) Sounds like the cabin is pretty close to full. One of his friends has a camper at the resort on little winnie we could maybe stay at if there is no more room where you are staying. Let me know if there would be room for 2 more and i'll get back to ya.

Laska, I will probably go to the Get to Gator and also bringing a buddy.(the one who won the ice saw last year) Sounds like the cabin is pretty close to full. One of his friends has a camper at the resort on little winnie we could maybe stay at if there is no more room where you are staying. Let me know if there would be room for 2 more and i'll get back to ya.

With you n your buddy that makes 9 which is perfect. Have room for one more.

New list;

Laska +1

Merk +1

Elwood

Glenn

BNS

Rattle +1

I'm busy this weekend but first thing next week fellas ill reserve the room.

It will be $25 a person.

Gordie ill save a shirt for ya. But if you win you got ur shirt already haha.

By the way I want some pics of pike in the hole if anyone has some email them to me.

Spearhead what darkhouse news ya talkin about?

so i take it we will start the weekend friday nite, correct?????????? thats the way i figured anyway, let me know otherwise!

I will be up there Friday night after dark, and I hope to be out Sat morning before light.

I might think about setting up Friday night, so I can just knock the fresh ice out of the hole Sat morning and start spearing.

i'd like to be there friday nite also. but before lite, i dont know?????? its not going to take me long to regain the trophy. laughlaughgrin dat real funny about the choice of dekes nords like up nort. OH could i tell ya stories about dem up nort nords!!!!!!!!!!!

Merk give me a call tonight, like to talk to you about friday, I will be going friday I plan on leaving my house about 7am- granted I have a 8hr drive but I want to set up friday and relax maybe scout a little bit who knows

I've taken summer trips past grand rapids for panfish, have a close relative that owns a cabin on millacs, been up to king lake near taconite, been all over this year ill be near fergus falls, park rapids,perham,alexandria,grand rapids. So yeah all over.

This might be too late if you guys reserved the cabin already but I have a shack about 10 miles from Winnie, sleeps 6 in beds and there's some room for cots/sleeping bags. Gas lights and oven, wood stove, outdoor plumbing. It's by big sand lake, if ya know where that is.

I'd love to go this year but I sold all my spearing stuff when I was in college, yeah I know don't rub it in, so I'd probably just angle.

I can gear you up for the weekend if you want to spear or just come and angle.

What ever you are into.

I'd love to go this year but I sold all my spearing stuff when I was in college, yeah I know don't rub it in, so I'd probably just angle.

Fish I got a double hole portable and a extra single man shack and even an extra spear for ya. I'll leave it up to you but your always welcome in the shack

Besides You'd be spearing with royalty if you spear with me grin