• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

LeBron Watch!

Local insider word here in the Windy is that it is already a done deal! LeBron and Bosh coming to the Bulls. Word is that LeBron has already put in the paperwork to change his number from 23 to 6 for next year. I will let you know when I see him shopping for condo's here on the Mag Mile! Bulls could be a force to be reconned with next year with those two studs in the stable to go along with D Rose!

I was doing a little reading up on the James/Bosh deal....Sounds like it will NOT happen. The Bulls would have to pull off a sign and trade deal with Toronto. Who would the bulls give Toronto? Noah? VERY VERY unlikely. And it is HIGHLY unlikely that the Raptors would take Deng instead of Noah. I just do not see this happening. I also do NOT see the Cavs letting the face of their franchise walk away this year(or any year for that matter).

why wouldn't Toronto take Deng opposed to getting nothing for him? Isn't he (Bosh) a free agent and with the sign and trade is just to get him more $$$$......either way whatever happens it will be an interesting next couple weeks.

A little birdie told me LaBron is meeting with Glen Taylor at Target Center today. grin OK I'm kidding. The sad thing is how ridiculous that sounds. I hope he stays in Cleveland but my gut tells me he'll go to Chicago.

It would be really fun to watch the highlight reel of Lebron, Wade and Bosh every night on SportsCenter, but I don't think a championship would mean quite as much with that much talent on their roster.

We've seen the Big 3 on the Celtics, but at least Allen and Garnett were getting a little long in the tooth and had been on lousy teams most of their careers. It was nice to see them win a ring.

With those three on the same squad, anything less than a championship would be a failure, and a ring would be so expected that it wouldn't be much to celebrate.

Still, those highlights of Bosh rebounding, hitting Wade on the break for an alley oop to Lebron would be fun to see.

why wouldn't Toronto take Deng opposed to getting nothing for him? Isn't he (Bosh) a free agent and with the sign and trade is just to get him more $$$$......either way whatever happens it will be an interesting next couple weeks.

They would. If it was Deng or nothing, they take Deng. (unless they just want the free cap space) Bosh is a free agent, so they could get squat!

I kind of hope D-Wade gets a "sidekick". I would like to see him be competitive for another championship.

If all three were on one team, I don't know, just would seem kind of coerced.

Just read another article claiming that LeBron and Bosh could very well be headed to Miami(Or just LeBron).

Quote:
With a league-high $43.3 million - not counting what Wade would make next season - in salary cap room, the Heat are in a stronger position than anyone when the free agency shopping window finally opens at 12:01 a.m. Thursday. Miami's first priority is keeping Wade, who wants to stay and even though he's expected to meet with several teams, it would be a shocker if he left South Florida.

If Wade re-signs, Miami would still have about $27 million left to court others. And Wade has been letting certain guys know that he'd like them as teammates.

Let the games begin.

"I don't look at it as recruiting," Wade told The Associated Press. "I look at it as gauging, conversation between guys to see what they like. It's not like we're getting together saying 'You go here, I'll go here and we'll meet in the conference finals.' It's not like that. You do conversations to see what a guy is thinking. If they're a free agent and want to know what Miami can do for them, I'll gauge them in conversation."

Quote:
But there's been signs James and Bosh might want to reunite with their Olympic teammate, too.

James and the Cleveland Cavaliers visited Miami on Nov. 12. The Heat have No. 23 retired in their arena, a nod to Michael Jordan's career even though he never played for Miami. After that night's game, James announced he would not wear No. 23 after the 2009-10 season.

Coincidence?

"I think to win, you've got to have team players and be around team players," Wade said. "I'm a team guy. LeBron's a team guy."

Bosh thinks he's one, too.

When he was in Miami over the weekend, he made no secret that he enjoyed the city's vibe and even took to Twitter to rave about hanging out in a cabana. He and Wade share an agent, Chicago-based Henry Thomas, and it's been surmised for some time that Riley - who's always drooled over the prospect of athletic interior players - has Bosh near the top of his wish list.

"It might be a pretty good fit, if it were like that," Bosh told The AP. "And Miami as a city, it's no secret that people like Miami. I think the team has a pretty good reputation around the league for how they do things. It's been good. They've had some good runs here, with the title run being in there, and I know they want to get back. The city, the organization, they're very hungry to get back on top."

I don't follow the logic on the Bosh deal since he is a free agent. They don't have to give them squat.

My source on the trade deal is a high level team official, not saying it is a Bulls official either. This thing will be done tomorrow and both will be in Bulls uni's by the end of the day.

Jonathan Abrams of The New York Times is reporting that these meetings, which will begin on July 1, may be nothing more than a formality, since he has spoken to one anonymous NBA executive who believes that LeBron is heading to Chicago, along with another of the prized free agents of this summer, Toronto's Chris Bosh.

"I think it's a done deal," the executive told Abrams.

Gr8, I will lay you two to one odds that those two teams are not both in the finals next year. Only one basketball to go around in Miami, teams will be licking their chops to be the one to beat the Heat, just like the Cavs this year. Mark my words, one or possibly two of those teams will be on the golf course and not the hardwood come finals time next year!

Windy, you sure sounded confident about the Bulls being a force with Bosh, James, and Rose. Why do you think the Heat won't make it all of a sudden?

I think it will be the Celtics vs. Lakers.

I have to get this off my chest. Lebron sold out, but at the same time why didn't Cleveland make an attempt in the free agent market?

I am also curious as to whey the Cavs did not get any other free agents in there. Were they thinking that they would AFTER LeBron would sign? Kinda odd they didn't try and go out and show him they were committed to win now and give him a supporting cast. I guess Miami did and look where he ended up.

I also found that kinda amusing. It is good to see the guy has so much faith in his team though. Can ya smell a trade for Al Jefferson to Cleveland??

thats what i was leaning toward to shaq will be gone, lebron is gone i big z is a free agent they have anderson but thats all