• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

Shack, I love my old tube TV for video games. Yeah I might not be able to read peoples gamertags in lobbies and such since it's so blurry, but I can kill fools like crazy on this thing. Whenever I play on HD tv's I can't do nearly as good. It always feels choppy or laggy and the colors throw me off every time. Nobody really understands me when I say "choppy and laggy" but it bugs me when I am playing on HD.

Jeff you are one of the dudes I know who runs your setup. You forgot to mention the 20meg down speeds.

It took you a month and half to finish out to level 15th correct?

I guess the rest of us just suck. winkwhistle

I am going with what I stated because I know 7, with Rob 8, guys who got on board with BO after the release and finished to level 15th within a couple months using what Jeff stated above and using 20-100meg speeds. I am going to finish BO for the purpose, but I honestly think this might be the last game I purchase untill Qwest gives me more than dial-up out here. Waste and I bet I am paying more than some in here for 1.5meg stupid down. mad

I can not argue that MW2 had very few issues and Yes they need to fix this so it plays better for people in my situation. If I am playing like a Pro, someone else is suffering. Vise versa. Stupid.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not only Hotel people pick, it's all the new ones. And they all stink. Stockpile shoulda been called "somethin else" pile. We had a choice between Nuketown and something else and most ppl voted random so we could get a new map. Didn't happen got stuck playing a bad old one.

Yeah, that shocked me as well. Would rather play Nuketown anyday than any of the new maps. The only new map I like is Zoo. It reminds me alot of Carnival on MW2 which was a favorite of mine on there as well.

Back on the PS3. Xbox to me was NO BETTER connection wise, and I had a tough time getting used to the button layout. You can't switch the gun trigger and grenade buttons. I will keep it, and play occasionally on it.

if you are paying for the service I suggest you play the xbox and occasionally play the ps3.

The thing I prefer the most out of the xbox is the party system is well GREAT.

PI, I have paid the Xbox Gold membership for 4 years now, the sad part is my xbox has been broken for about 2.5 years of that. 3 different xbox's. Xbox will not be getting anymore of my money!

I jumped on for a couple hours last night. Got joined up with a random party on Nuketown. Two of the 5 guys were 15th prestige. Long story short, we capped B and C and spawn trapped them at A as we just lined the street and hung out behind the trucks. Constant chopper gunners and dogs the whole game the other team didn't back out. I had low kill streaks on (3,4,5) but still managed to go 41-10. One guy on my team was 137-6. Kind of fun being on right side of that kind of a** whooping for once. I think one guy on their team was 4-46 for the game.

I usually play alone and stick to Mercenary as games like Domination and Ground War are a bunch of organized teams that a bunch of randoms have no chance against. Earlier in the night I played against one of those teams on Summit and we almost lost 200-0 in domination (I think it ended up being 200-6). It was ground war and they had 3-4 guys guarding each flag and they all had gold guns.

if you are paying for the service I suggest you play the xbox and occasionally play the ps3.

The thing I prefer the most out of the xbox is the party system is well GREAT.

I paid $69 for a keyboard (haven't used that yet) and a mic/headset with a year of gold included in the package. Right now the way I look at it, I paid $69 for a keyboard and headset/mic. The party system is cool, but so is talking smack in the lobbies!! The Joe Mama jokes never get old

Gotta go with zamboni on the xbox party system. Really miss the smack talk. Controller layout is still challenging but only have about 5 hours into it. Still not tempted to plug the ps3 back in.

Gotta go with zamboni on the xbox party system. Really miss the smack talk. Controller layout is still challenging but only have about 5 hours into it. Still not tempted to plug the ps3 back in.

I am just going to sell mine I think. Its been packed up and well i have no intentions of playing it anymore even though I like too.

Another Map pack? What the heck. Glad I didn't buy the first second and now third one.

Ill wait for MW3

I'm pretty sure I will be too. I've played the 2nd map pack only a few times since it was released. I'm back to playing MW2 only now.

I have been trying to just wait and not buy a single map pack they release. But this one does look very nice. Yet I am still inclined to just wait it out for MW3. I think I would rather save the money I could use to buy the first 3 map packs and use it to buy MW3.