• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

Pretty sure you need to use MS Points to get the maps, but it will gladly accept the CC you have on file for you account to purchase them with. wink

I think the DL should be short. Less than 10 minutes. I know some previous games have had the maps already on the disc and the DL was just a packet of info allowing those maps on the disc to be used.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you on Dtro??? Map downloads usually take me between 3-5 HOURS. Unless you are correct and they already have them on the disc I'm think we are talking hours not minutes as these packs usually run between 400MB and 1.5GB in size.

Are you going to join us Deitz if we are? smile

We got the cold shoulder last night.

I'll be on for sure and FFA or CT is a good idea otherwise the new maps will get mixed in and might not even get to play them all.

Are you going to join us Deitz if we are? smile

We got the cold shoulder last night.

I'll be on for sure and FFA or CT is a good idea otherwise the new maps will get mixed in and might not even get to play them all.

Sorry, have not figured out the chat thing. Didnt mean to ignore. I was playing with a newb buddy, and I was working on hacker pro.. so the two of us were horrible. You would have never won a game(serious, we were bad..).. so we didnt join.. I will be ready tonight, bring it on..

Just givin you a hard time Deitz. I figured you had your own thing going. We were stinkin it up pretty bad too. It was almost like PI was on our team. grin

For future reference you can have more than one active party and swtich between the two to chat. Makes it easy when you want to simply say, "you guys suck, I'm stickin to my own lobby.....cya"