• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I switched out the Turret for just about everything last night. Dogs, Gunship, Huey, and B52.

I had to laugh one time though. I dropped a Care Package and it plopped in front of me. I see it's ammo....perfect to re-roll. As I'm running up to it a teammate picks it up. LOL grin

Not only did you steal my crate, you stole ammo. HaHa I could see if it was something good.

I had care package and sentry gun last night and id wait to get them both at once. I had bad bounces or slides on the care packages where they killed me. frown

We had some good rounds last night. Wed destroy everyone in our path. Until we got into some lobbies with hardcore campers. God I dislike camping!

Traded my mw2 and a couple other games last night. Picked up my black ops Xbox. Live card is ordered. Wifi adapter on friday. Should be golden by next week! I will suck it up until I get my guns...

Xbox guys can you remap your controllers?

Last time I played mw2 on xbox i was throwing stuff when I wanted to reload and such. If I can remap my controllers buttons to match ps3's it might be easier to convert and play cross platform.

Anybody heard if this coming weekend will be a DP weekend? Usually they do that on holiday weekends and I'm going to be stuck here due to the weather so might as well rack up some freebies.

Fun playing groundwar with you guys last night. It was a bit late so I had to bail out after a few rounds to get some shuteye.

Anyone want some pospsicles? lol!!! Had a good time last night, AGAIN! I am slowly leveling up, I really need to start doing some of those challenges, I haven't completed any yet! Maybe I'll start them tonight! I think I have about 16 hours of playtime in and I'm at level 31...So far, favorite map is jungle and my favorite weapon is the AK74U and the Galil.