• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and just like that, the matchmaking is fixed.

Sure was nice to play a few games with a full team of friends again and not getting dropped all the time.

Go figure lol! The one night I purposely had to not play, they fix things. grin I had to. I bit the dust on Wed. the entire night and should have chose to take that night off instead,to save Thursday. Should be back on tonight and going for broke till I fall asleep. grin

Good times on the PS3 guys. I forgot, who won the FM gun game?

Deitz, I could actually hear you last night, for some reason Your mic is barely audible for me most the time.

You won the first one before I left for a little bit. I thought I had you and out of no where you got the knife before I did.

Hey gents, Add me to your list: Shasheem Won't be on much this weekend with gun hunting, but for the most part I'm a pretty heavy gamer at night.

This past patch seemed to make connectivity issues worse. I spent close to 30mins out of 1hr and 30mins of playing looking for matches. Lot of server drops mid match, seems a ton worse than prior. It'll all even out after a bit, same thing happened with mw2 for awhile at launch. Haven't been able to try the party thing out since patch, but hope that got cleared up, shouldn't be that hard to join a group and have to worry about random drops.

I sent you invites, but you ignored them wink

I did see one pop up but I was in the middle of a round, zombies I think. I tried to join your sticks and stones match but it said it wasn't an eligible game to join or something along those lines. I hadn't seen that particular message before while trying to join an ongoing match.

I might be late to the party with this, but maybe some haven't seen this option. There is a setting in the multi-player options menu that enables the game to start immediately in multi-player and skips the main options menu. Saves a little time for those who mainly stick to MP. FYI.

I might be late to the party with this, but maybe some haven't seen this option. There is a setting in the multi-player options menu that enables the game to start immediately in multi-player and skips the main options menu. Saves a little time for those who mainly stick to MP. FYI.

Yes I found this and figured I missed it on MW2. If you are mainly playing M.P., it saves the wait period, even though 30-40 seconds at most, but it is a killer for some reason. grin

The other option BO has, when you are in the "Find a Match" screen, is a little option center screen under the statics and friends recent activity bar. It allows you to search local matches first and then global, local only and (funny name because local matches first is actually default crazy) default. I not sure because I have not checked since this update, but when set to local matches first I think it times out when a local match up could not be found for larger parties of over 2 players. Must be the same because yesterday I had found myself in a match and a player asked "Are you shackbash from HSO". Sure enough he is even a fellow catfisherman who knows most of you guys. grin

Get ready for the prestige. frown Man it is tough to go back to the basics, but I find that I look at the weapons I passed by the first go round. Tip Though!!! To the guys who save up their BO currency, spend it! You can not take it over with you. What you can take over is you Gamer Card purchases, but to add or modify you need to unlock the privilege once again. So make your changes you want to you gamer card before you prestige. You have to purchase everything again as far as attachments, equipment, perks and weapons, but I also heard (not proven yet) that your lens, cross-hairs, lens colors (maybe camo) do not have to be purchase, but also unlocked. The Gamer Card customizing seem blah, but honestly with the more layers you have open, you can manipulate it pretty good cool and good. IMO spend you money now on this, so you can spend if on further things in the future instead of just giving it all up. Prestiging is free!!!! Some people seem to have the idea you need to pay. I am not sure when it becomes an option, but I have heard to enter some pretiege lobbies you are going to need $50,000+.

I kept getting bumped last night for some reason and I might have been a cause of some lag issues. Earlier this morning Tack said I was getting bumped because I was hosting the match (not the party) and I was not a good host. It booted me (the host) and lets the party go back into the pre-game lobby. A quick check after I got home a couple minutes ago revealed someone has hacked into my router. frown No worries. Just a hacker in our household who wanted more bandwidth towards their share and was learning with dad the other week. grin Going to fix that. wink

Nuke Town Secrete revealed. Dtro was maybe right saying it was zombies with one of the figures involved with what happens. grin I chose this video because it does not have any intro junk, just gamers actually doing it. You can verify beyond if you want but this is legit:

I like them so I find it way cool! laugh IMO better than a bunch of teddy bears spread around. wink

Well you xbox guys, I bought a used xbox today. Some girl I know just got married to a military man and she is moving to Japan with him where he will be stationed. They both have xbox's so she decided it is pointless to bring stuff she doesn't need to Japan.

I picked up about a year old Xbox 360 with a 120 gig hard drive. Now I need to get the game, a live account, and a wifi adapter.

So does anyone have a wifi adapter they use to use but are now hardwired? Hard wiring is NOT an option for me so I need to pick up a Wifi adapter. However I would rather find a cheap used one versus buying a new one for 70 bucks.

Don't worry PS3 guys I will still play cross platform smile Id like to get into a few rounds with some of you cat guys though!

If I have to buy everything new however It might be a few weeks before I get on and play as the funds didn't really like this purchase but it seemed like a great deal :0....

Anyone has any insight let me know!

Thanks!

Dude, I am seeing one in Bloomington that they are asking $40 for. You know they would go $30 cash. wink There are other alternatives though and maybe cheaper. If you have a laptop with a wireless lan, this would work:

This just gives you an idea. You can look into better options for what you have. There are other options much cheaper than the Xbox W.A., but put they put you over the used going prices so I would concentrate their. They game, well lol! You will have to wait 10-12 months to get a deal on BO, grin but a price war was going and sites like Amazon & Newegg had it $49.95. Check Wal-mart's site for the giftcard deal also.

If you reset the Xbox, you should be-able to come in fresh and with an unused gamer tag get a right out of the gate 30day free gold trial to start you off and an introductory 12month Gold at the cheapest level. Check Wal-Mart first before buying for a 12 month gold. I check right after BO came out and Wal-Mart had a $39.95 offer. I think it ended last week, but they are still trying to get people on Live with BO.