• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MMA

The Grebe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cain was just too fast for Brock last night, he just didn't have an answer to that speed. Just proves size isn't everything, when you look at the two you would think Cain wouldn't have a chance.

If Lesnar would have connected one good shot it could have easily gone the other way. Next time they fight Brock could just as easy destroy him.

Must have been the beard...

I saw highlights on Sports Center. Cain just pounded him and was relentless in his pursuit. Brock looked fairly bloody when Herb stopped the fight. I was a bit supprised. I thought if anyone was going to be Brock it was going to be Carwin. It will be interesting to see who will fight Cain in his first title defense.

The card overall was pretty good. That jake shields decision was a JOKE!!! I don't know why they are so high on getting him a fight with GSP, he'll get absolutely destroyed! He should either have an immediate rematch with kampmann, or fight the guy who knocked out dan hardy last week.