• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

UFN

mrklean

I missed it but I did see the TUF 11 premier. Looks like some tough guys this time around, well except for the French guy. LOL He says he's out to prove the French are tough and he barely make it through one round and quits because he doesn't feel himself. OMG did anyone see the guy from Minnesota? His buddy busted his nose in half. That guy didn't quit though. He would have kept going but the ref stopped it. This looks like a good season.

I didn't see the whole thing but I didn't see too much smack between Tito and Chuck. However its pretty much standard operating procedure that things are pretty calm at first and things get heated up between the coaches later the season, gotta sell that fight.

One little incident I found funny was when chuck and tito were both yelling at the frenchie for quitting. Tito then says there is now room in the mma for quitters.

Then Chuck says to Tito, "quitting it just like tapping to strikes" (which Tito has done) Tito pretend like he didn't hear him...

Should be a good season, the internet is already buzzing that Tito quits at some point as coach during the season.

That Roy Nelson is surprising? I would think one way to beat him would be to let em chase you, carrying that big stomach around, the chase wouldn't be to long I wouldn't think? Once he got gassed then a fighter would have a better chance, cause the dude can be hit pretty easily. On the other hand, if he chased you and caught you......

He showed on TUF #10 that he can beat faster athletes. He "caught" that english kickboxer and it was goodnight irene! Same with the NFL guy, that was a picture perfect KO. He could get 2 more, maybe even 3 fights then be able to challenge Carwin (because he'll KO Lesnar) for the title. Honestly the best thing to do might be to stay and trade with him...Kimbo Slice caught him with a few good shots, but he was a victim of his own inexperience.

Carwin would put Nelson to sleep in the first round. Nelson is to easy to hit and Carwin is a class A hitter. I believe Slice was older then he said he was and although he might have been good in like a toughman competition, as far as serious UFC stuff is concerned, I believe his train left the station quite awhile back. But, but, he was a hitter and he was able to hit Nelson.