• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Images from a recent trip to Zion National Park

I spent the last week traveling through out the SW aprt of the US and stopped for a day in the Zion National Park. I had some horrible lighting conditions to deal with due to the tiny valleys and crevices I was hiking in that would block sun on one side and too much on the other. I did a lot of "Bracket shots" then merged the images later to form one with decent exposure.

All Taken with my 17-85 IS USM canon lense on a Manfrotto tripo with a cable release.

123058103.jpg

123058104.jpg

123058105.jpg

123058106.jpg

123058107.jpg

I will post more in a few days, I have just over 2000 images to go through.

The Best images are yet to come, I still have lots of water fall shots, and some reall cool valley shots I am working in. I have to a lot fo pp work to get images merged together as one. Lighting there was atrocious.