• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA brakets

cbrooks

Atleast the Sconi game is on TV. Hooefully a win for the WCHA. Sounds like there were only a few thousand people at the X for this game. Tonights should be better and tomorrows should be a good crowd. Didnt look like too many fans were out east. I alamost feel bad for Denver. When was the last time they played in front fo some of their own fans. They had no one at the X.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully St Cloud can knock of Sconi too. Good game St Cloud dominated the overtime periods. The 2 penaltys helped that but they looked like the better team! I was able to watch it on ESPN 360! They are replaying it on there now but it should be on ESPNU as well!

I want to see Huskies beat the Badgers. They will be some good games on Saturday. I also found a site that has all the games FOR FREE. So if you don't have access to ESPN 360 you will be able to get the games at http://www.justin.tv/hockeyfor2day01#r=s65TFZg~. Sioux.

Man, that was a wicked swing. Hits the post on the penalty shot so instead of 2-1 it's 2-0, and then that fast-skating Yale team drops another one in the net for 3-0.

I'm thinking the Sioux have left a little too much work for one period. Well, it's hockey, and anything is possible, but Yale has opened up a can of whup-a$$ by hustling and taking advantage of every opportunity. frown

I'm not giving up yet. I remember a game not long ago the Sioux got down by 2 goals in the first minute of play. That turned out all right. Yeah, yeah, I know. But I'm still not giving up. The Broadmoor Trophy is a nice consolation prize, but I'm not ready for my team to go home yet! shockedshocked

As I said, UND, average team.

Do you think these kids try to hard in the WCHA tourny. Do they give it their all and not have anything left? Youd think they could bounce back in no time.

I might be reaching here. They just didnt put much of an effort. Just like Denver and Wisc.

Yeah, I agree. Yale deserved the win. I don't even have an excuse. The biggest surprise was how pyshical Yale was and UND would be caught standing around not chasing the puck. It just wasn't there day.

I don't agree that there an average team. They just didn't play there best game.

If Bemidji gets to be on the powerplay 8 out of 20 minutes in a period they really gotta get a stinkin goal! Finally started swarming and were outplaying Michigan towards the end of the period but yet to tally!