• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Way It Is IMO!

Shack

"I" is not grin going to point out who gave me the inspiration to make this, but here all you HSO sledders go:

"> " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405">

Now thats cool, but wife says untill her truck has it my sled won't grin

grin Better keep that recoil in good working order laugh

Knoppers is right, Cat has had that on their touring sleds since probably around the early 2000's, my cousin has a '03 Pantera 600 EFI, that came with a factory remote start, one knock against it is that you have to be within about 50 feet of the sled, not a whole lot of range on it, at least that model anyway. It's still available on the new trail / touring sleds too.

Mike

I usually associate "real man" things with toughness, not wussy girl stuff like remote start. I seriously thought this thread was gonna be about recoil starting a super cold engine.

Sonic, Lol, maybe if you and I had a little more cash we would have been able to buy a sled with elc start! Then we would also be little wussies too! grin But I'll go with the "real man" thing! laugh

The "real man" thing is directed as a joke. Maybe a little inside joke, but a joke. grin

I had many years of pulling over cold, warm, on the brink of locking up engines and for the last two seasons have been able to enjoy this feature. My definition of how a "real man" does things grin, a good example is this AC sled I own. Found it at a great deal and used money raised from the sale(s) of my collection of sleds and parts I accumulated. This also included tearing down, parting out, categorizing, listing, taking calls, meeting people at all hours of the day and in some interesting locations with two of the sleds. grin

Another way to look at this with the how a "real man" does things is I actually gave my wife no reason to complain when it came down to the "honey I am getting something this weekend" point. grin For one I cleared out the small junk yard of sleds out back that she ragged me one every once and awhile. For two, all the money used was from the sales of those sleds and my small inventory of sled parts and equipment. wink