• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Customizing Cork Handles

I'm looking for someone to point me in the right direction of where I can have 7 cork rod handles customized. I'm looking to have them inscribed or burned/stamped with initials to make them unique to give as gifts to my groomsmen in my wedding party. I have already purchased the rods, just need the handles worked on by june 26th. Thanks for the help guys....If you would prefer to email me my address is below.

Tight Lines,

Kyle

You're going to either want to find an artist that is into woodburning or find someone or a company with a laser etching machine. Sorry I can't point you in any specific direction, but it certainly sounds like a cool gift. Good luck and congrats.

Contact Lonnie at Thorne Bros. He can Customize the rod blank with what ever you want on the rod blank. Just another option. (I'm sure something on cork would not be a problem)

There are not many Custom Rod places left. We need to support them all, so we can enjoy the experience of rod building. It is a great hobby to get into, especially with your children/ or friends

Kyle, four are ready and the others may be ready by Friday! If you want me to post an image of yours let me know.

Put up a pic Chad! I'm dying to see them! All of your work looked amazing! I already want more done... grin

It's just a few posts up ... it starts with "Here you go..."

I can't see images when viewing from work, only at home. Perhaps you're having a similar issue? If not, something else is blocking your access to the images. Maybe check the FAQS.