• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Niklola Pekovic

Scott K

a natural 6-9 center??? he does play better with his back to the basket and likes to bang down low but he is the same height as Love and Jefferson.....not sure he is the intimidating center the Wolves need......too bad he isn't 6-11 or 7 ft tall!!!

he is definatly intrigueing (sp) but I kinda lost some of the hope with him when in Kahn's recent interview he mentioned that he is more like 6-9 and not 6-10/6-11 like his profile stated......either way if he can contribute and move people down low I would love to see him here next year!! I didn't get a chance but did anyone watch the Euro game on NBATV on Saturday that had Ricky Rubio's team playing Pekovic's team?

NP's supposed to be a stud, but not sure how he fits in the picture. He's strong and athletic, so if they play an uptempo style, he could probably pull off being a C. There aren't very many dominating centers anymore anyway, its a guards league.

Not sure of his contract, but I think they are planning on bringing him over in two years. (year after next)

I agree Chise. I was happy to see that last basket so that we know he can actually dunk.

Jefferson has all the low post moves you could ever want in a player. If they decide Al and Love can't hold up defensively then they'll need to go after someone like Haywood or some other legit 7 footer who can guard the rim.