• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol 2010

Bigbartguy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee was great but I finally realized why I'm not a big fan - he never shows any emotion - just looks constipated all of the time.

But the song was great. he's a contender

Casey - I like the guy, thought song couldve been better. I'm digging the guitar/blues thing.

Didi - liked her in the beginning, but she's WAY off track. Pick up the guitar again. Quit crying all of the time also.

Siobahn - bad song, geat singer

Crystal - lose the piano, it's obvious youre not comfortable using it. Go back to the granola outfits and guitar-playing. You can win this thing

17yr old girl - youre cute but youre gone. Bad song choices, etc.

Aaron - hated the song, always sounds off-key in the lower registers. Can really wail in the higher keys. Stick to songs that suit your voice and age.

Big Mike - Mr R & B. Good song, good performance

Tim - I've absolutely hated this guy until now, but he finally sang in-key last night and I was impressed. That being said, he needs to go home.

Andrew Garcia - finally outdid the 'Straight Up' song. Thought his song was great

America got it wrong last night! That Tim guy is WAY WAY WAY overdue to go home. DiDi not only sings better but is much easier to look at! She wasn't going to last much longer, but no way on earth that horrible mop headed Timmy should still be there!

Yeah I agree Lawdog. Didi was very easy on my eyes. Tim escaped again but his days are numbered. I didn't like Usher's song, Diddy's was a little better but that is not my music of choice. Ruben did pretty well. I'm starting to not like all the questions Ryan is always asking. Simon was correct in telling him it is not the Oprah show. That made me laugh.

I really enjoyed last nights show! I thought they all were good or great with some great song selections. I like Lee and Casey but Crystal is awesome. Something is wrong if she dosn't win...

Is it just me??? I cant stand the results shows! Bad performances and too much drama - you stand here, you sit down, your in this group, ect... Just tell us whos going home... cool

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!!???!!! Big Mike low vote getter and Timmy mophead not even in the bottom three? This year's show is simply pathetic. I totally agree about the results show too. I thought last night again as I was watching it that I doubt many of the performers they've had on could even get through Idol. They aren't singing, its all this hip hop garbage where its talking and bopping around and yelling and maybe a stray note here and there. YUCK!

Another pretty good show last night. I was a bit surprised they had Adam Lambert as the mentor but he did a pretty good Job. I thought Lee and Big Mike were the best followed by Casy, Crystal, Paige, Bottom three for me were Aaron,Sjovan, hispanic dude (I can't remember his name).

Somebody should tell them they don't have to jump the shark more than once to kill their show! Adam (Angie) Lambert was a contestant LAST YEAR and he didn't even win! WHY/HOW is this your mentor? Uggh.

Tim still needs to go, he's just not good. Siobhan isn't good and neither is Andrew (your "hispanic dude" Paceman).

I agree, Tim needs to go home but it appears he’s now become the judge’s favorite….let’s hope the American girls are tired of him and quit texting for him.

Favs last night: Lee, Crystal, Casey and Katie (Katie’s been getting better lately).

Didn’t care much for Big Mike’s song. Siobahn has a wicked wail, but her song choices don’t fit her voice and it will get her kicked off unless she changes something SOON. She’s weirder than heck also.

I definitely didn’t care for Aaron (16 yr old) or Andrew (neck tattoo) performances either.

I think the last few weeks have been really boring. Bad song choices and boring performances on stage. It's getting hard for me to watch the show, there's no one I'm looking forward to seeing or cheering for to win. For a while I thought Siobhan might be fun to watch but the last couple of weeks have been brutal. The show needs another Adam as far as I'm concerned.

I think Crystal, maybe Casey, have the best shots at winning.

I think Casey is good at playing the guitar, but is pretty much a "cover / house bar" type lead singer.

I think the reason Siobhan has sounded brutal the last couple of weeks is the judges kept telling her to stop singing the long, high, sometime screaching notes, so now she's a bit out of her element.

I'm sticking with Siobhan, and I would say Crystal, but since "The Mayor" has put his kiss of death on her, then I'll have to back off of that pick.