• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

KFAN, WCCO OR 15OOAM?

bunkerbay

Good lord. Reusse is on the schedule way too much now. I will say no more. frown

AM1500 has revamped everything as far as I can tell. Unfortunately I think Bear Facts & Fish Tails was a causality frownfrown :

MarkLarry.jpg

BF&FT's never had much involvement with AM1500 website at all. At one time, I went to an all together different site to look at their info. That was a couple years back. Now I find nothing????

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fo me, it's KQ in the AM. Then I'll turn on some Podasts (Barrairro, FAN Outdoors, Beyond the Pond, Sid & Dave) at work until noon.

I'm now tuning into Reusse at noon, which really hasn't been bad. Then 2 hours with Joe and Pat is pretty good, then GL. After that, the radio goes off.

Thanks Pier smile ! I guess CCO is my new favorite station. Good I can not stand KSTP anymore. I hope GL can hold out, but at this point I am just not sure. Patrick was quoted saying the other day that GL's style is "useless slobber news". This unless sports is all they talk about smirk . This was before the 3:00 o'clock hour and they were leading up to the first "Sports Person of The Day". This is where Joe & Patrick pick one person each and comment on them and give the the title of SPoTD. Joe & Rockie were saying they should just have a sports person of the week (on Mondays) and Patrick's said he will have nothing to do with that and it fills in time that would otherwise be wasted on "useless slobber" that does not include sports. Joe stuck to his guns and went on record as we should only have it per week. You could tell Joe was not all that happy but?

Heed my warning "G.L.'s Days Are Numbered!" at least at KSTP....

Funny thing though is KSTP did pick up RF Moeller Jeweler's again. grin Under one condition though whistlewink T.D.M. has to be the voice behind the ad. grin Funny hearing his voice on KSTP once again.

That is very cool and I will be listening in!

Ahhh! To hear "Dead Air" once again. laugh

"New show for Bollig and Fisher: Larry Bollig and Marker Fisher, laid off from their KSTP-AM "Bear Facts and Fish Tails" radio program a few months ago, have hooked up with another station. Their new radio gig begins June 13 on KBOB-FM 106.1. They'll have the 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. slot, and they'll keep the same name for the program."