• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Its almost time!!!

Gordie

Originally Posted By: Spearhead
Elwood, I may be up your way next Saturday if the ice report is good. One of my lakes locked up last night the other is 75% open.

Will do spearhead and I may tring that surf and turf thing again

Spearing Party at Elwood's Lake Saturday Morning!!! grin

I hear ya spearhead time is already going soo slow and its only monday...

Elwood how much ice is on your lake as of now ya know? could ya have 6" by this weekend, saw ur temp was 12 degrees last night... buuurrrrrr....

Im willing to come up there this weekend if ya wanna get together Gordie...

well we have been having really cold weather here too up north lol. and im going out to check a lake today. its been single digits off and on at night and only in the teens during the day. and who knows there might be guys already out there just got back from the great state of north dakota (not) last night. so ill let you guys know the stats

well i checked lake number one out and its 4" at 200 yards out. i didnt wanna go any further then that. so still needs some time for me at least to go out. i was in the bait shop and over heard a guy saying 6" on a small lake. so im going to go check a smaller lake tomorrow. and the snow amount on the lakes are about 1" so not bad at all.