• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dark house

northspear

well im getting impatient so im going to build a dark house while i wait for the ice. any good ideas for pictures. im looking to build a very small and easy dark house two man. what i would like is just to walk in sit there. Plus i just bought a portable ice house last year and selling it to my dad to buy a quick fish 3 everyone talks about spearing out of them. sounds like there safer with having that back door instead of the door in front of the hole with my flip house.

I'll have to do some digging and if I cant find the pics I could possibly take some of it now but its insulated so you might get the best info from it

As for the skis I had some so called rounded angle iron laying around from a job and just fabed them up.

thats the shack I built last season and the skis are detacthable and it went thru the snow very well last year but the hitch broke because and this was my fault I didnt overkill it like I ussally do.

I will try and get some pics this weekend I cant find the SD card that has the other pics on them

well i just started the house and we got the floor done with the hole cut. and got all the walls framed. now just to sheet it and put the roof on. its going real fast and hope to use it next week or weekend. i forgot a camera but next time i work on it i will take pics.

just makes it that much easier to drop my cell phone in the lake...;o)

mr

Not the cell phone.... that is the biggest pike attractor out there.

Get a call on the phone and the pike come in the hole!!!

It is almost like they think the phone is for them? crazy

Originally Posted By: Meat-Run
just makes it that much easier to drop my cell phone in the lake...;o)

mr

Not the cell phone.... that is the biggest pike atractor out there.

Get a call on the phone and the pike come in the hole!!!

It is almost like they think the phone is for them? crazy

My luck I would get a knock on the door from the DNR stating that I'm using electronics to take fish and get a ticket funny though.

mr

Not for sure why Northspear places the hole in the center, but I also do. I usually have a 2'X 4' or 3' X 4' placed in the center. This is really nice when there is two people, u can seen a fish from any angle. The only house I have built without the hole in the center is a 7'X12' which has three 2'X3' spear holes in.