• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

It's a quiet day around here. My family gets together this year on Saturday so Jim's rotisserie-ing a cajun turkey for us today! Can't wait! Pecan pie for dessert!

I'm thankful for the my healthy family, great friends and the good Lord smilin' down on me! I'm a blessed lady.

What's everyone else doing this weekend? Anyone doing Black Friday? I AM NOT. Did it once-never again. It was amazingly awful. mad Anyone still out fishing?

Hope everyone has a safe and great one!

Our place will be anything but quiet! Carol( My fiance') and I will be cooking game hens, and all the fixings for dinner for her one son and the two of us. For supper we will be doing a turkey brest with the fixings for my twins and the two of us! Should have a few left overs! grin (No deer hunting for me today! cry) God Bless!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!! It will be a quiet day in my home this year it will be me, my hubby and our daughter Taylor. Looking forward to the turkey dinner and the homemade pecan pie. I'm not making it out for black Friday I have to work but I'm checking the ads so I can send my hubby out shopping.

Happy Turkey Day everyone! A relatively quiet day at our house - 8 for dinner - and all adults! Another 4 or 5 will join us for dessert, that's when the grandkids arrive and things will get a little crazy - I hope smile

I'm not planning to do any Black Friday shopping, but I haven't looked at the paper yet crazy We'll see what's out there. One thing for sure, I'll be in my toasty warm bed at 5 AM!!

My Thanksgiving will be on Friday, so no shopping for me. Just food,fun, and family. Please keep our soldiers overseas in your thoughts and prayers. I mailed 2 Christmas packages to 2 soldiers yesterday, I wish I could afford to send more. I also want to include Shackbash in my prayers today, I can't believe he has been ill this long. He has beat my husbands record of 28 days in ICU, so I know how his family feels right now.

We spent the long weekend at my sister in law's near Chicago. We brought my father in law along so he could see his daughter's house, and the area they live in. He hasn't left a 50 mile radius of our town in about 5 years.

We had to drop off our oldest daughter at college on our way home, so it was a big driving day. 677 miles!