• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mathews REEZEN on Bemidji HSO-Classifieds list in sporting goods

rodbuilder

I can't find the add. For that price there must be many extras.

I think you can buy a new one with sight, rest and stabalizer for just a bit more. If it comes with a good case and several matched arrows and, (here's the biggie) it fits you, then it may be a decent price.

Here is the ad on HSO-Classifieds. it does have a lot of extras.

For Sale: Brand new Mathews Reezen bow-65 Lb,/28" draw. Package comes complete with a Schaffer drop away rest, Cobra 3 pin sight, quiver, Sims limb savers, 6 Easton Axis carbon arrows (3 with field tips and 3 with 100 grain Rage 2 blade broad heads. Also comes with a hard sided carrying case and a Scott release. This bow is awesome. I just purchased it in September for $1200 and would love to keep it but truck repairs are needed. The asking price is $1100/OBO.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this bow. I have only ran about 200 shots through it. Never been dry fired. I had a poor season thus far. One of the arrows was shot at a deer but missed. All of the arrows are in perfect condition. The bow was purchased from John's Bow Shop north of Bemidij. He has all records of the bow should you wish to see them. I can take pictures if you need to see anything specifically or we can meet where ever fo you to see the bow in person. This bow is the fastest single cam bow on the market right now. It is rated at 340 FPS. I have never had this tested with these particular arrows but I assure you that it is fast and quiet. Any questions, please write!!

Seems like a good deal to me??

It's worth $1100 as long as you're happy with all the accessories and the way it's setup. However for that kind of money, you could buy the bow new, or the Z7 which is even smoother and pick out the exact accessories you want for a few hundred more. Tough call but either way you get yourself an early Christmas present!

it seems like a decent deal, i own a reezen and love it, only one thing to consider once you buy the bow i believe the lifetime warranty is waved... anyone want to correct me here if im wrong. if your gonna drop that much money i'd make sure you can shoot it first and if the lifetime warranty is not valid once you buy it than i would opt to go buy a brand new one. Just my opinion though