• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minnkota Repair?

MinnesotaBoatman

Motor Clinic in Bloomington --- They outta have the same motto as the players on the PGA Tour .... "These guys are good".

Had some issues with mine last year -- (broken cable and broken plastic inside the shell -- 2 days later and $60, I was up and running. I had called another place to inquire prior to going the Motor Clinic -- they wanted $75 bucks before they would even look at it --

Actions Fishing (Jack Kordiak) in Anoka.

Each fix is unique, but Jack had my MinnKota fixed and out the door same day (actually half day.. drop off in morning and done by noon). Jack was great to work with and I will definitely send more of my business to him.