• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Modern Warfare 2 List your GT

DTro

Yo, all you hijackers, it's much easier for me to keep tabs of new names added if you keep this thread for names only. wink

If your name isn't on the original list add it again. I might have missed it and don't want to read it all again and cross check.

Whatever, you just started updating the names wink I have had to search the thread the last 2 weeks for the new ps3 guys wink Guess I can't complain since you are taking the time for this. Good work D!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have played online with a few of you guys in the past, and thanks for inviting me. Just wanted to let you know I don't wear my headset most of the time, as my 2 year old is usually running around screaming - and that is hard enough to play through.

Hopefully the lobby/party errors get fixed soon on BO. Good playing with you guys!!

CJH

(Blitzkrieg_CJH-PSN)