• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Athomeonthelake

What time is everyone going to be pulling in to the Frantzick's (Paul, Corey & Tracy)? Anyone going to be on the water Friday doing some prefishing? I should be pulling in sometime that evening, hopefully around 4:30. I am not sure if I am going to prefish or work on a pyramid of cans. What is everyone else doing?ScottS

We will be up Friday, planning on fishing for a while and then we will be www.athomeinthecans.com

Cory, I am thinking that if the forecast calls for rain I may pull my fish house/camper up to stay in for the weekend, will there be room for me to park a 8x16 trailer?

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-05-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-05-2002).]

Scott,

I will also be on the water on Friday. BFJ won't be there until evening. He took a job in Grand Rapids and will be coming down after work. If you see a blue and white Ranger with only one guy in it, swing by and say hi. We will also be ready to work on the "pyramid" by late afternoon.

Opie

www.athomeinthesummit.com

Hey everyone!

Paul is already starting on the pyramid so you guys will have ALOT of catching up to do! WE will probably be on the water most of Friday...But we will make sure we are in for happy hour between 4 and 6!
Chris, we have plenty of room for your shack if you want to bring it down! If anyone has any questions feel free to e-mail me or call at (612)801-0809 or (952)451-6036!
See ya Friday!

Cory Frantzick

------------------
Visit us on the web at www.Athomeonthelake.com

Well I am bringing the shack and we will be staying in style! We will be up Friday late AM. See ya then! Hang the banner by the road so we know which drive way is yours,....I know how to get there from the lake, but the truck and shack don't float very well!

------------------
fisherman2.gif

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-07-2002).]

[This message has been edited by Grabs (edited 08-07-2002).]