• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

5th Annual Spearing Get To Gator.......December 19th....Clearwater!

bassNspear

You are all welcome to come to the 5th Annual Spearing Get TO Gator to hang out and enjoy a great day on the water. We like to see alot of people come out and hang out. We have had alot of new people come and enjoy it, along with people that spear all the time!

When December 19th 8:00

Where: Clearwater---By Annanadale!

Its a great time to get out and enjoy the ice, and have a fun time with all our spearing family here at Fishing Minnesota. If your new to the spearing world, Please let us know, there s always a place where you can hang out iwth someone!

Hope to see you all there! Check our spearing fourm for more infomration and updates!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BNS what landing do you wanna meet at?

Do you have a name of that resturant?

If you do I can post better directions.

Here is the link for now (it will get you close Glen)

Driving Map to Clearwater Lake

Clearwater Lake Map

Lake info (in 3 parts)

Clearwater Lake Info - MnDNR LakeFinder Part 1

Clearwater Lake Info - MnDNR LakeFinder Part 2

Clearwater Lake Info - MnDNR LakeFinder Part 3

Never speared on clearwater. Isnt that the lake that claims one or two vehicles every year? I fished their in the summer a few times,chewed up my prop-can go from 90' to 2' mighty quick on that lake. Have caught a few norts though. I will follow out BNS and that fancy F150 he drives laugh How far off of the landing are we planning on going out? Probaly wont be a whole lot of ice by then. I will bring a batch of baked beans if I can make it.

I've never speared before but always wanted to. I will try to get there if anyone is willing to show a newb. Mrfish might join me as well.

Yep,

Plenty of guys out there to teach you guys.

Lesson #1 will be: How to cut a hole in the ice without losing B-N-S's ice saw. winkgrin

I hear there may be dance lesson too! grin