• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2nd Annual IGL Get Together Boji Bonanza.. POSTPONED until later date.

Okay guys... You have asked for it and we are here to deliver...

This year I (along with other willing souls) will be planning the 2nd Annual IGL Boji Bonanza. The details are kinda open as of right now but as we get closer to the date I will be adding the details so make sure you check here often as the details develop.

As of right now here are the details.

January 9, 2010 we will be meeting somewhere on Spirit lake with an 8:00 a.m. start time.

Location on Spirit will be determined as we get closer to the date depending on weather and ice conditions.

Spirit Lake is the largest lake in Iowa with approxmately 5684 acres of high quality fishing of many species including walleye, northern, crappie an blue gil. You will be pleased with the opportunites.

If you have any information or would like to help plan any special event in conjunction with the get together let me know here or you can email me at [email protected]

My family has a cabin on Spirit, I'd love to tag along. Just started fishing down there last winter and can't wait for the hard water. I had some fun times and even caught a few fish... is there a main speices targeted in the GTG?

That place is very interesting! Alex and i finally got over there last fall for a day, and Alex fished it from shore a couple of times.( His girlfriend lives in C.R. grin) That is the closest place for me to have a chance at a muskie.

Are you guys going to have a tournament there again this year? If so keep us posted . I may try to get over there .

With the weather the way it has been, my schedule with one of my many occupation, and etc. I don't know now if I will even be able to attend this outing... Is there someone that will be there that wants to take the lead of this one? I will try but it is sure not looking good for me right now.

I have not been able to make it out to do some preliminary fishing so I have no clue on what or where to go right now. How are the approaches and snow cover of the ice? Can ppl get on the lake and etc?

What are your thoughts guys? Or should we postpone? Let me know what you are thinking...

Sorry about this...

I have been contacted by someone that wants to bring their son for a first time ice fishing experience and a few others that wish to join us.

I really want this to be a positive experience and attended by as many as we can get so if another date is what we want to do what are you suggestions guys? Is there an date that will work better for everybody? Lets throw out some suggestions and we can see what we can pull together...

Thanks