Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthrcat

eagle shot

9 posts in this topic

Hi all!

I've been away from the board for a few days, I'm back to working night shift, and can get online for a while uninterupted grin

thought I would post a few of the eagle shots I got while out on an adventure last week

not the greatest, but they'll do

IMG_0022copy.jpg

IMG_0023copy.jpg

IMG_0028copy.jpg

IMG_0027copy.jpg

Nice shots Sue, the third is my fav, but I'd be delighted to claim any of them as my images!!

I have to go with the 3rd also. However, of all the in flight eagle shots I've got, I've never captured one with his legs spread, like on the first two. Good shooting.

I have to go with the 3rd also. However, of all the in flight eagle shots I've got, I've never captured one with his legs spread, like on the first two. Good shooting.

thanks folks, and to answer this post, I'll tell you that he come out of nowhere,, over the trees, and my hubby and uncle were hollerin at me to get ready!!! he's coming in,, and I looked,, he was already ready to pounce on the fish!!! I had like zero warning,, my preference is #3 as well.

I'd be happy to claim any of them as well and another vote for the third one.