Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
polarsusd81

How long did we wait to get this one started?

14 posts in this topic

Only to have a rain caution just a few laps in. I understand it is earlier out there, but still if they started it at noon they wouldn't have this problem. I wish the dang Bassmaster Classic was broadcast live. Instead I am listening to the weigh-in live online.

I'm watching the Classic on ESPN360 with one eye on the race. Needless to say the Classic is a lot more entertaining at this point! Apparently the network determines the starting time to a point and they like to have it run right to their primetime programming. I think that rule needs to change as it's two weeks in a row now that this has made for terrible racing.

I am also getting sick of them asking a question and telling you to go to ask dot com to get the answer. They must get a 1000 dollar bonus every time they say it.

I muttered all those same words this evening! laugh

But really, it doesn't always start raining at the same time.

Recording the Classic replay right now so I can FF to the fishing parts.

mad I forgot about the "classic" coverage...

When the race was over I went right to speed for victory lane. Not realy watching it, but listening to it while wiring and devicing a bathroom and future ceiling fans....

On a brighter note, at least the racing was OK. 'bout as good as a 2 mile flat track can be, I guess.

it doesnt always rain at the same is true

but !!! its much easy and faster drying a track in the daylight rather than the dark of night

plus sunday afternoons are for racing not sun nights

sat night are ok.....plus have sun if it does rain

again as someone said tv sets the time

it all bout money...not racin anymore

ya i'm 17 fan so it wasnt a bad race...lol

kinda funny there was a discussion about e-lite drivers here a couple of days ago i dont remember his name coming up

whos the better driver....kenseth vs jr

started the same time 17 beat him for rookie of the year

they have about the same number of wins all though this is the 17 first plate win

17 has a championship

only him and the 48 have made all the chases

and he off to a heckva start

cold he set another win the first 3????????????

If he wins the first 26 races and has a 260 points lead going into the chase will they change the format again?

I like Matt but to me him being a favorite driver is the same as somebody having thier favorite ice cream flavor being vanilla grin I also think those "killer bee's" can make him look a little better than he really is whistle

the killer bees certainly helped him sun

but they didnt keep one of the best behing him for the last 20 or so laps

i think makin the every year speaks for itself

I like Matt but to me him being a favorite driver is the same as somebody having thier favorite ice cream flavor being vanilla grin I also think those "killer bee's" can make him look a little better than he really is whistle

Hey!!! Whats wrong with vanilla? grin

Originally Posted By: Iron Cowboy

Hey!!! Whats wrong with vanilla? grin

I agree. He is one of the few that can just shut his mouth and drive. I don't like the WWE, so I don't need all that [PoorWordUsage].