• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Steve Rosa's messing with me shes said if I fish the tourney were not getting the new van and there's no way I'm driving the Venture that far with no dang heat laugh but if I kiss --- real good maybe I can take hers, LOL

I was just reading the rules and 8 perch/8 sunfish. Told Rosa it wasn't gonna be a one week trip like the Nationals arrive Fiday morning fish Friday/Saturday and Sunday after the event back home. Make the reservations at the hotel and let me know what it is on my end.

Seems like each trap I fish I have a different partner, Big Johnny Ice, Kyle and now you. laugh

NAIFC at Bomoseen, March 8, 2009.. NY attendees thus far..

ENY Tyler and Bud

AugustWest and Kirkville1

Dark Cloud and Tank? "Tell dad to spend some money and get into one of these, you know were gonna have a good time and when you win it it'll be that much sweeter" Jay it's time!

ReelEmIn and Rich

Maki and Mark

John Battistella and Rich

SalmonSeeker 73 and CNY Kyle

CNY Tim and USMC Steve

Timmy,

I will get with you to find out what we want to do. I think I will pull the trigger on what we talked about and I will discuss another option i might ask of you. We'll see. Also I will have that wed-sun off to pre-fish and just relax a bit. I'll get the studs on the quad tires. No walking for these two smile

Talk to you soon<

Steve

Steve - You plan on going that early hmmm. Maybe with that military discount a couple extra days pre-fishing doesn't sound bad by me. Talked to Shawn and it sounds like they have a whale of a fishery there.

Kyle and I had a good set-up last year fished hard when we got there and took a day off to game plan and par take in the Alexandria night life. It's a good formula. These events are always about the three F's., Fun, Friends and Fish.

I returned calls after snowblowing and I couldn't remember if I talked to you today, hhmmm. confused

Talked to Shawn tday and I think will have some fun helping him on our end getting more Yorker's to attend. I'm looking forward to it.. cool

Ok,I'm a little lost and have been out of it for awhile but where is this taking place? It sounds good and If I can get a partner I would love to go. I got a buddy who's just getting into it and he's in the market for a flasher and trap. He has the wheeler already so we are good there.

Rick's pulling the trigger on a Trap Guide that's a year old and in GREAT condition so he and his little one can get in the fun.

Lee it's in March on Lake Bomoseen in VT. I would hope that the hole gang will do what they can to attend it's a good reason to take a 2-3 day ice siesta while e enjoying in the three F's

Google NAIFC . Click on tournaments and use the drop down and make sure your in 2009 and click on Bomoseen.

Register

No problem Steve. There should be something on the fishy spot for reservations. I think 95% of the guys will be staying at the same hotel for the rules meeting I guess it's about 20 min. from the lake, not to bad. Try to get a first floor room nearest and exit to the parking area so we don't have to take the elevator and such to haul gear in/out.

Tim, you heard from Todd? How are they doin on Yellow tape? This is Al , I bought Todd's old pro hut. I'm just getting started in this hard water fun. I'd love to be out there with those guys, but most of my gear is at Todd's still.

Welcome Al smile

Hey guys Al use to be my nextdoor neighbor back at the other house.He is a greenhorn to ice fishing he will be fishing with me a few times this season to learn the ropes. Ice saftey, catching fish,What gear to use,catching fish,what jigs,catching fish, Meeting new people Ect.Talk to you soon AL

Nice to meet you Al...Best way to learn the ropes?

Do the opposite of what Thunderchum does and says...them's the ropes cry

You are about to have a great season ahead of you. The guys that Todd fishes with are some of the best in the area...minus me...watch out for those darn Powersticks...they are sneaky!!!!!!

I look forward to putting some fish on the ice with you...take care!!!

Tim, Wanted to shoot the breeze alittle more at the show but every time I came around you were really busy with customers, I didn't want to bother you. By the way hows that van doing? Hope we all can get together this year like old times, with some good food and company.

Splitshots - We are in the preliminaries of having an event for the crew centrally located, a [PoorWordUsage] session with good food and friends and a little fishing as well. It's long overdue with our growth over the last few years. Been a while since I was called the apron boy laugh Were still looking for a newer used as well.

Van is holding it's own now, close to having all the air out of it, want to drive it some more before I bleed it again, at least it's not spiking. Been a while since I wa the apron boy laugh Were still looking for a newer used as well. Were still looking for a newer used as well. Leaning towards a Town and Country sick