Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bassNspear

Summer Sausage

10 posts in this topic

what comes to your mind when i say

Peanut Butter and Jelly Summer Sausage!

Im making it next week at my uncles meat market!

what comes to your mind when i say

Peanut Butter and Jelly Summer Sausage!

Im making it next week at my uncles meat market!

This ---> sick

Are you making this for yourself or is this something your uncle is going to sell? If he plans on selling it I hope he has samples for people to try it.

My mom was always a big fan of summer sausage and strawberry jam sandwich. The only thing was it had to be Machinthuns from Waconia.

Peanut butter and jelly salami sounds very interesting. I used to love to eat salami, jelly and mustard sandwiches. I also used to eat bologna and jelly sandwiches toasted.

Sounds terrible....

Hope it taste good though, I'll try anything once!

BnS send some up here and I’ll give you an unbiased opinion! wink

we are out already for the xmas season. when i make it again wayne, ill send ya some.

Well, If you REALLY need to know... A glass of STRONG Nestle's Quick as a wash. Yep, sounds wierd, but I use to put PB&J on sausage sandwiches with chocolate milk (or in a pinch, cocoa)as a 'wash' way back in the '60's. Glad to see there's still people with "Taste"! grin Try it before you knock it! Another GREAT combo is: A 'Mickey D' Sausage-Eggie with Mustard and Grape Jelly!! Had a momentary lapse of judgement there, but I've reordered several times since and found they're a GREAT, too!!! Phred52