• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what a jerk!!!!!!

icefishing21#2

me and icefishing21 went out for a last duck hunt a week ago. and after about an hour we see a bow hunter leave and go to his truck. but i doesnt bother us so we keep hunting and after awile we pick up and leave and sure enough my tire is flat. and i think huh that guys must have slashed my tire or i just ran over something. so i brought my tire in today and sure enough they said your tire was slashed. and i think what a [badWordUsage] loser. i mean who would do something like that. what an [PoorWordUsage] hole... thanks for reading just needed to vent a little. cole

Well, atleast it was only one, Hovermn and myself spend 5 days up in ely on a lake outside of town, we were camping on the other side of the lake, and someone slashed 2 of his tires, what a nice way to come back to the truck, and just luckly had service to call teh tow company otherwise it was 15 mile walk to a major road.

the other thing is, are you sure it was him, could it of been someone else that did it? well traveled road? and just remember what comes around goes around, if it was him, he will get something coming to him...

Whether someone intentionally or unintentionally positioned themselves near another hunter, it would not warrant this action. That is what I teach my fold.

yes this is true but it could be the reason behind it...which is sad...when he could of just told them they were in the wrong if they were....

[Note from admin: Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Poor plan...trying to meet up with someone that would do this, is not what I would do...who knows what he might do to you ?

Also you have no proof it was him...besides all he would say is " it wasn't me " ...