• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ice Fishing!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

House hopping - I love it. laugh

When exactly are you all gonna be up there. I'm hoping to get up there that weekend, may not make till Sat morning thou.

Paul you are awesome. By the way could I hook up to some elec at your place to camp in the trailer. If so I may be up there alot !!! ( for a small fee of course )

House hopping - I love it. laugh

When exactly are you all gonna be up there. I'm hoping to get up there that weekend, may not make till Sat morning thou.

Paul you are awesome. By the way could I hook up to some elec at your place to camp in the trailer. If so I may be up there alot !!! ( for a small fee of course )

Weds & Thursday leaving on Friday for me

Should have put specific dates

Dec 31st,Jan 1st, leaving Jan 2nd

Then back again on the 8th 9th 10th for the womens adventure. Is it still going to be Teresa, Hope, Char, Shelly? and I for the ice shack that weekend?

Should have put specific dates

Dec 31st,Jan 1st, leaving Jan 2nd

Then back again on the 8th 9th 10th for the womens adventure. Is it still going to be Teresa, Hope, Char, Shelly? and I for the ice shack that weekend?

Yeah Barb - definitely be up there the 8-10. I think hubby, brother and god-son are going to be up that weekend too. They are prob. going to rent a house from Appledoorns.

I'm in for Wed/Thurs, leaving Friday of New Year's and also the following weekend. Anyone is welcome in my ice house anytime....there will be food all over since I have an oven. Lasagna and pizza for the most part...but I love breakfast, so be glad to whip out cakes and sausage for any early morning risers...and yes...coffee too.

Woo-hoo COFFEE!!!!!

Teresa - you know how I need my coffee in the morning. I'm bringin my stovetop percolator, unless you have a generator.

I don't have any meals planned out yet - but I can bring some fixin's if you want to plan a meal or two together. Let me know how many are in your fish house. Right now it's still me and hubby.

Char - we need to hit lake George !!!!

Tami - I drove out there yesterday on my way home from work. There were three trucks at the landing, looks like they took wheelers or sleds out. No one driving cars out last night.

If it gets as windy as they say - no fishing tomorrow. Maybe next weekend will be good.

I was wondering what it was too, my imagination was running wild. I am jelous of you gals going up for new years. Cat got sick and I had to take her to the kitty ER last weekend and that tapped the funds a bit. Yes the cat is fine now. I can't wait for the weekend of the 10th though.

Hope

Originally Posted By: reelemin
Char - we need to hit lake George !!!!

Tami - I drove out there yesterday on my way home from work. There were three trucks at the landing, looks like they took wheelers or sleds out. No one driving cars out last night.

If it gets as windy as they say - no fishing tomorrow. Maybe next weekend will be good.

Sometime in the next few weeks would be great. Its a fun lake. Good crappies to jig for and good pike for the tips ups.