• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

worst season ever

tedl

man were i was in the SW area there was plenty of deer to be seen and my dad and i both got nice bucks. it was also windy and crappy out but the deer were still out. i guess it really depends on where you are.

man were i was in the SW area there was plenty of deer to be seen and my dad and i both got nice bucks. it was also windy and crappy out but the deer were still out. i guess it really depends on where you are.

Nope- dnr's fault all the way. And everyone here knows there are no nice bucks in mn.

lol I cant believe there are people on this site that actaully think like that.

i dont think he was talking about you but there are some people who want to blame everything on the dnr and the way the deer are managed. when i was hunting i would let the smaller bucks go but most of them ended up shot by someone else. the last 2 yrs i hunted i let 4 bucks go and all 4 ended up in the back of p.u.trucks. want big bucks dont shoot little bucks!

think like what all im sayin is that i saw alot of deer and yeah the deer we shot were nice a 9 and 8 point im 16 and thats nice for me man lay off a little

Sorry man. I was being sarcastic. There is talk all over here now about how bad the dnr is managing the heard and that there are no big bucks. I totally disagree with that. I should have used a smiley. Congrats on getting a nice buck. I think some people expect it to be like tv with monsters everywhere and its not. It takes some work to shoot one.

Last year was my first year hunting deer and only saw a couple that I couldn't get a shot at. This year I got invited to some private land. Only saw two this year again that I couldn't get a shot at. But then it was brutal for everyone in our party. Looking forward to next year though.