• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fords

What the yellow rubber duckies????? I have a F250 Super Duty and on my way home from work today I looked down and my transmission gauge was COLD.... I am confused, I would think it would be hot if anything..... Also my check gages lights came on as well as my tow/haul light was flashing.... Anybody have any ideas before I bring it in and they tell me they need my truck for a week and ruin my deer season....

Your tow/haul light flashing indicates a code in the system, just bring it in and have them check the codes, and check the fluid make sure it is full and doesnt smell burnt. Then they will let you know whether its safe to take on your hunting trip. If it is just a bad temp sensor then it is a quick and easy repair, or if you chose to leave it, it wouldnt hurt anything to wait until your back from hunting.

The people in the know claim the stock tranny guage is just an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly light.

Do yourself a favor and protect that spendy tranny with an aftermarket guage.

Got Autometer in the SRW and Isspro in the DRW with the addition of boost guage and pyro guage.

BTW, cold is better than hot!