• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Awesome PIC (Graphic weak tummys beware)

ikeslayer

Fake all the way.

I have Cuddeback cams.

One thing I can PROVE is that any movement of deer, especially deer moving quickly, the image is smeared horribly.

This deer would be a smeared mess on most cameras with the quick movement that it would be experiencing at this point.

there is no way that pic is real.

Here is an example of what happens when there is movement with a Cudde in particular. And this is 15-20 ft from the camera. Not 5 ft!

CDY_0002-1.jpg

Quote:
This buck was shot in WI, i got the pic from another site.

The above was from the first post! If true about being shot in Wis., no law being broke.

Intresting pic...

It ain't my pic, so all I will say is nice shot grin.

The first deer I shot with the bow bled like that immediately, it was heart shot. It literally looked like I'd shot a balloon full of blood, it was there on impact. I had a different deer, hit a bit lower that I shot through the shoulders & it jumped that high & basically landed on it's head right there. It took off pushing itself with it's hind legs, but it jumped pretty much exactly like that & it definitely was not ready to land when it piled up on it's face & chest. That it worked out to be right in front of the trail cam is pretty amazing, but if you had it set on the bait pile you were sitting by, why not?

I've also shot deer and seen the blood come out of the entry hole nearly immediately after impact. If you put a hole through the lung and the deer exhales, you WILL have blood coming out unless the hide is pulled to the side from when the arrow penetrated covering your entrace. (this happens easily just from the deer's leg/body positions)

The elk I hit this year had a massive amount of blood shooting out immediately after the shot I could actually see.

I shot a doe in the heart with a 3 blade expandable and instantly blood sprayed out the entrance hole. It literally came out like water from a garden hose!! and I could see it from 30 yards so the amount of blood in the picture is totally believable to me.

Also, do you get that much blood at the entry point the instant after impact? .

I was watching the ol Drury brothers the other day and seen a wicked splash of blood come out when he arrowed one. So it can happen.