• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Elite XC Tonight!

jltimm

Kimbo is so over rated. They have been throwing cupcakes at him so far. And now he gets beat in 14 seconds without landing a punch.

If he ever fought a REAL opponent he would be exposed in a heartbeat.

I was watching most of it tonight but didn't hear why Shamrock was scratched. Did they ever say why he bowed out?

In general I didn't think the fights were all the great tonight. For the most part Elite XC looks very much like second rate fighting.

I would kind of like to see Kimbo take on Brock Lessner. They are both pretty raw but I do not see Kimbo being able to handle the power of Lessner. Brock is only valunerable to more experienced guys right now. No one can out punch him or over power him. I just think that would be a fun fight to see.

Slice looked like a punk tonight. Man, that Carano is one HOT HOT BABE!!! You Dancin With the Stars guys and all your "I only watch it for the women" are missing out, Caranos a FOX!!!!
You are right, Carano is one hot chick and she can through and take a punch! Kimbo needs alot more coaching and practice to make it in the ultimate fighting ring. Andrei Arlovski took on Roy "big country" Nelson, this fight was also an uneventfull fight.

Well, at least we now know that the Kimbo fights are not rigged like was wondering.... Wow, all it took was a jab to the chin while backing up and it was all over! I thought Kinbo could take a better punch than that.

The Curano fight was pretty good.

All in all I thought it was very entertaining and I really want to see the Elite XC make it.

I was really looking forward to seeing Kimbo pound Shamrock but oh well... The 13 sec stopage was pretty good too.

Yeah, Arlovski is a joke if you ask me.That's why the UFC dumped him, he has no "go" in his fights.He took on a fat man, and had a difficult time for awhile.Kimbo fought an ex UFC guy and look what happened to him!

Kimbo was mad the ref stopped it, but he was about 1 second away from Petruzelli being on top of him and beating him senseless. The ref was very right stopping the fight. For a couple seconds there, it looked like Slice didn't even know where he was.

I think its funny how everyone says brock is a bum and him and slice are on the same page but look at it this way, slice fought an older ufc guy and was destroyed, Brock fought a guy who was huge in japan and destroyed him, i think it shows that the ufc is pretty smart on passing on slice even though he was an easy money maker and went with a guy who can do both fight and bring in huge money

I like Lesnar, and I think he will do well in MMA. The only thing I think he needs to incorporate more is wrestling moves, and I am not talking WWE moves, either. He was national champion, and I think the right wrestling moves on the mat would bring about a ton of tapouts